The Big Countdowns...

Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm New At This....


Okay all you professional bloggers out there...I'm new at this...so don't expect much right away! Also, remember, I work 5 days a week! So, I'll update when I can.... If you are reading this you already know about my family, but I'll give a quick run down... First, there's me, Ashley. I'm a second grade teacher at Highland Elementary and I absolutely love my job and all of my "babies" at school. My real job, however, is being wife to Brandon and mom to Jay Owen and Madeline Lee. Brandon and I have been married 4 years....5 on April 16, 2009. We have been parents for 3 years...4 on June 12, 2009. Jay Owen is our first born. He was almost Emma Cathryn, but about 3 weeks before "she" was born we found out that "she" was actually a boy. So Emma Cathryn became Jay Owen. I wouldn't trade him for anything. He is 150% boy and has the missing front tooth to prove it. He does it all! He loves being outside and he loves playing with anything that creeps and crawls! His favorite thing in the world is trains. He's been obsessed with them for about 2 years now. I never thought I'd go out of my way to cross the train tracks and actually be excited when I get held up by a train. He is my favorite little boy in the world. Then there is our sweetheart, Madeline "Mady" Lee Bourque. She will be one year old on Wednesday, December 3. I'm very upset about that. This past year has gone by way to fast. She walks all over the place and her favorite past time is digging in any bag that someone forgot to zip up! She loves eating any flavor of the Gerber Puffs, but she sometimes forgets to chew them...she'll figure it out one day! Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep this updated with pictures and videos and stuff. I'm willing to accept any advice or hints!

3 comments:

Camera Clicker said...

Love it! So glad you are doing a blog. It gives me another blog to add to my reading list.
And I already learned something new~ I didn't know Jay was assumed to be a girl before he was born or that you and Brandon have only been married 4 years...you are still newly weds! :)
~Susan

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin, Drew and Caleb said...

welcome to blogland! can't wait to hear about all of Jay and Mady's adventures :)

Mom said...

I love it.