The Big Countdowns...

Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New House - Part 2

So, who knew that choosing flooring, wall colors, etc. could be so difficult? It's like we pick something and we're positive that's what we'll get. Then we start talking and thinking and we get ourselves back to square one. I mean, how many trips to Lowe's does it take to pick out flooring??? Anyway, things are progressing well with the bank and lawyers. It is looking like we'll make our February 10th closing deadline. Keep praying that happens! Still no pictures. I'll post them after we close.

1 comment:

Payton's mom said...

Congrats on the house! That is so exciting. Let me know if I can help you do anything. We could let the little ones play. By the way I gotta question. I am going though clothes, do you want the clothes u so graciously let me use back? Have a great Friday!