I'm tired.... It's been a long but productive week. We've made three trips to Lowe's and spent too much money. All of the old floors are ripped up (except for bathrooms). Everything is primed (except the utility room). Mady's room is painted. My red wall in my bedroom has it's first coat, and when I left the house about 30 minutes ago Mady's room was about half way covered with the new flooring. In the busy-ness of getting the new house ready, I sort of forgot about the old one...oops! The dirty clothes and dirty dishes are piled to the ceiling almost. I knocked off at the new place early today to see about the old one! Thanks to everyone who helped us out this week. We really appreciate you!
Our color pallet.
Our flooring. It matches the flooring that you see already in that room.





1 comment:
Hey, That's the same flooring we have in our dining room and living room. How exciting of a time for your family! I remember when we bought this house and how exciting/scary/time-consuming it was. I promise though that it is all worth it in the end. Enjoy your new home!! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your landlord. We will continue to pray for a smooth transition for you and your family!
Post a Comment