Thursday, March 5, 2009
New House - Part 5
I've been so busy working at the new house that I haven't had a chance to blog about it! I'm not going to post any new pics until the house is completely finished, but I must say it looks really great compared to what it was! It even smells better. All that's left to finish up is the laundry room and kitchen and then we'll start moving in. Hopefully we'll start bringing a few things over the weekend! Jay's two-bed bed (a.k.a bunk bed) will be in around the 18th and he is so excited! We're all very tired, and very grumpy so we'll be very happy when we're in the new House and can say goodbye to the old one! Honestly, I'm kind of sad about leaving that old house (no matter how small and dishwasher-less). It was Brandon's and my first home together and it's where we brought our newborn babies home from the hospital. It'll be a transition for all of us, but it will be a welcome one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment