The Big Countdowns...

Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures of the House

So, I finally have a few minutes to post some pictures of the house! I didn't do before and after because it takes to long to upload. I'm going to make a slide show of before and after pictures later. Don't think that I've finished unpacking boxes, I just angled my shots to keep them out! Anyway, here the pictures!

Mady's Room - A cousin of mine is going to be coming to paint some ladybugs on her wall. She doesn't play in here much. She'd much rather "unpack" boxes.





Jay's Room - Here's Jay's Thomas room. He loves it and he sleeps in his own bed every night now! We got the stickers on the wall from a cool website. You can take them off and on without peeling the paint. Notice the funny "orbs" near the window and the picture hanging on the wall. I'd like to post this picture to one of those ghost hunter websites and see what I can stir up!




This is my bathroom. I didn't take a pic of the kids bathroom because Brandon was showering. Our shower is unusable right now until I get a new shower head.




My room - More orbs! I'd just like to know what caused them. I'm thinking maybe dust floating around and the flash reflected? It's a new camera, so who knows?





The living room.



The kitchen.



No comments: