The Big Countdowns...

Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Under Construction


So, after five months of using our patio as our shed, we finally got around to getting/building a shed! We got one of those shed kits from Lowe's. This is what it looked like when we got it. The guys at Lowe's had to load it on the trailer with a fork lift. Unfortunately, the fork lift didn't come with the shed, so unloading it wasn't as easy. We had to open it up and take it out piece by piece, which worked out anyway cause we were able to take inventory of everything that we were supposed to have. And I must say that I was very impressed because every single piece was accounted for. When it was all over, we even had extra pieces to make a couple of shelves in the shed.



Thank goodness for Cole, because it would have taken Brandon much longer than a weekend to get the job done! (No offense, Babe!)


Jay Owen and Averi really enjoyed helping out, also!





I think the kids enjoyed their breaks even more!



No comments: