Today was my little boy's first day of school. Jay Owen is going to pre-k at Highland Elementary. I, of course, was a little emotional about all of this. Jay Owen, of course, was not! I had to get to school really early this morning, so Brandon brought him a little after 7:30 and I met them at the classroom. We walked in and I tried to get some pictures of him in the classroom and with some of the kids, but he wouldn't stop long enough for me to get many. I didn't even get one with his teacher! He practically pushed Brandon and I out of the door. I guess I have time to get more pictures. I'm really glad that he wasn't upset about all of this cause it definately would have made it much more difficult on me! Anyway, this is just the start of nearly 20 years of education! I know that he is going to learn alot and make lots of new friends. Now I just have to wait 3 years and my little girl will be starting. I plan on savoring her baby days! I just didn't realize how quickly they grow up!


No comments:
Post a Comment