The Big Countdowns...

Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Little Boy

Four years ago, on June 12, 2005, my little boy came into this world. I am amazed at how quickly the time flies by. Just 4 short years ago I was holding him in my arms in awe of how tiny and beautiful he was and this past week I was buying school uniforms. Where does the time go? Here of some pictures of my little Jay Owen when he was a newborn. I hope you enjoy!

This is an ultrasound of Jay Owen around 30 weeks. We didn't have the option of the 4-D ultrasound like we did with Mady, but this gave us enough of a sneak peek!

2 + 1 = 3!

It was a bitter-sweet day because Jay Owen's Poppa Jay wasn't there to share in the joy of his birth, but he had plenty of grandparents...and 'adoptive' grandparents to give him lots of love!

Jay Owen and his great-grandpa A.J. Forman when he was 5 days old.

2 comments:

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin, Drew and Caleb said...

such sweet pictures! Happy Birthday Jay Owen!!

Payton's mom said...

I can't believe he is four! Time flies.