In honor of it almost being my baby girl's 1st birthday..it's Wednesday :o(....I've decided to share with you a few pictures of what she looked like right when she was born. After an almost too short, nauseating, and difficult pregnancy AND after a long, intense, 24 hour labor, my beautiful baby girl finally arrived. Madeline Lee Bourque weighed in at a whopping 7lbs. 7oz. "That's not too big" you say? Well, keep in mind she was born about four weeks early! She looked just like Jay Owen when she was first born, but alot of people said she looked like my baby pictures. I'm going to try to get my hands on one of those so you can decide for yourself!
These are a couple of 4D pictures of Mady about a month or so before she was born. I was absolutely amazed by these photos...It doesn't seem fair that you can see your baby before she's born! Isn't this thing God does mind boggling? I get teary eyed at the sight of anyone's ultrasound pictures because I can't believe the miracle!
The nausea didn't let up until after labor was over....notice the "puke pan" and Brandon smirking in the background. You have to give me a little credit for the "smirk" I was able to produce through the unrelenting nausea.
I'd be screaming too if someone were pulling on my legs like that!
Of course it was all worth it in the end!





No comments:
Post a Comment